Friday, January 22, 2010

Lightroom Tutorial: Splatter Movie


CLICK HERE to learn more about Adobe Lightroom. To learn more about how I process images check out my Lightroom Tutorial and Lightroom Presets. Lightroom Tutorial: Splatter Movie,Here are a few quick notes on how I put together this image. Basically there are two images which have been composited together in Photoshop. I did the bulk of the work in Lightroom first to get the main image looking sparkly, with a little bit of extra mood in the background. I used a free texture from my Flickr stream (which is actually a water sprinkler) and inverted the image in Photoshop. This was then multiplied over the top. I lightly removed a few splatters over the face area and then played with the hue and saturation. I was really pleased with the results. All the basic files are below. cubagallery.