Monday, June 20, 2011

How to edit travel photography in Lightroom - Amalfi Coast Italy

It's always nice to see your travel images come to life when you return from a big adventure. Recently I found myself staring at a range of raw images from my trip to Italy that really lacked any of the energy or color I had experienced while there. Fortunately I started the post processing journey and began to see the imagery come back to life. I used a few techniques in Lightroom to do this. First I simply pushed the vibrancy and and saturation, then gently added some split toning to warm up the highlights. The final results defiantly pull the image closer to atmosphere I experienced on the Amalfi Coast.

CLICK HERE to learn more about Adobe Lightroom. To learn more about how I process images check out my Lightroom Tutorial and Lightroom Presets.


Travel photo post processing Lightroom

How to edit travel photography in Lightroom

CLICK HERE to learn more about Adobe Lightroom. To learn more about how I process images check out my Lightroom Tutorial and Lightroom Presets.