Saturday, March 17, 2012

Lightroom Photography Processing Favorites

Here are a few of my favorite pieces of photography and processing from the past few weeks. I love the compositions and colors in this set. Some very New Zealand looking blue and green colors.  CLICK HERE to learn more about Adobe Lightroom. To learn more about how I process images check out my Lightroom Tutorial and Lightroom Presets.

CLICK HERE to learn more about Adobe Lightroom. To learn more about how I process images check out my Lightroom Tutorial and Lightroom Presets.

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous! What lens did you use for the grass and leaf shots on the bottom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, that was shot on my old manual Nikon 55mm Nikon Macro lens :)

      Delete
    2. Cool! It looks awesome! Thanks for answering

      Delete