Saturday, May 19, 2012

Fantastic New Zealand Beach - Processed in Lightroom and shot on a Nikon D3

There was some incredible scenery out at Muriwai Beach this evening. I'm convinced that low light and sea spray make an excellent atmosphere for creating great light. I have often wondered if the sea spray diffuses the light and creates a similar effect to a huge soft box. In any case it makes for a fantastic environment to take pictures. I hope you enjoy this latest shot, as always it has been processed in Lightroom using a variety of techniques including gradient filters, split toning and a little bit of selective sharpening. CLICK HERE to learn more about Adobe Lightroom. To learn more about how I process images check out my Lightroom Tutorial and Lightroom Presets.

CLICK HERE to learn more about Adobe Lightroom. To learn more about how I process images check out my Lightroom Tutorial and Lightroom Presets.