Friday, July 27, 2012

New Zealand Beach Scene, shot on Nikon D3 and processed on Lightroom 4

I really like the simplicity and horizontal structure of this image. I used the brush tool to increase the glow of the sun and added some negative clarity to soften the glow. There was a tenacity to over saturate this image but I decide to reduce the vibrancy and try and create a more subtle effect to the sky and foreground. Generally I was pleased with the final results, the high res image has a lot of detail in the waves and figure which will be great if it gets printed. CLICK HERE to learn more about Adobe Lightroom. To learn more about how I process images check out my Lightroom Tutorial and Lightroom Presets.

CLICK HERE to learn more about Adobe Lightroom. To learn more about how I process images check out my Lightroom Tutorial and Lightroom Presets.