Thursday, April 27, 2017

10 Incredible Travel Photography Locations

I’ve been lucky enough to travel to some of the best photography locations in the world. This post is dedicated to the ones that stopped me in my tracks.

Incredible travel photography locations1. 1. Venice, Italy

Cuba Gallery Lightroom Travel Photography2. Bondi Beach, Australia

Cuba Gallery Lightroom Travel Photography3. Santorini, Greece

Cuba Gallery Lightroom Travel Photography4. Manhattan, New York

Cuba Gallery Lightroom Travel Photography5. Tokyo, Japan

Cuba Gallery Lightroom Travel Photography6. Lake Como, Italy

Cuba Gallery Lightroom Travel Photography7. Great Ocean Road, Australia

Incredible travel photography locations8. Queenstown, New Zealand

Incredible travel photography locations9. Muriwai, New Zealand

Cuba Gallery Lightroom Travel Photography
10. Rarotonga, Cook Islands

I shoot all my images on a Nikon 800 and process them in Lightroom. For those wishing to purchase my Lightroom presets click the button below. More from Cuba Gallery