Monday, June 18, 2012

Abstract Photographic Art. Lightroom Color Grading

I took this amazing abstract shot through the glass at the Melbourne aquarium. I really love how bizarre these look. The main processing used in Lightroom was to shift the blue away from the bright sky blue background color. I wanted into a more muted aqua color. I did this by selecting the blue in the color palette and shifting the tone, I then desaturated the blue to make it more muted. I also added some subtle yellow tints on the highlights. CLICK HERE to learn more about Adobe Lightroom. To learn more about how I process images check out my Lightroom Tutorial and Lightroom Presets.

CLICK HERE to learn more about Adobe Lightroom. To learn more about how I process images check out my Lightroom Tutorial and Lightroom Presets.