Saturday, June 16, 2012

Black and White Child Portrait. Shot with 14-24 lens processed in Lightroom

I took this shot in front of the National Gallery of Victoria in Melbourne. The light in the entrance way to the gallery is really amazing. There is a huge glass wall with water flowing over it that helps diffuse light coming from the rear, and then a huge curved entrance arch that helps shape the light from the front. It seems to do great things for eyes when taking portrait shots. This image was processed in black and white using Lightroom, I used the brush tool to help brighten the face slightly. Gradient filters where used on the background to darken the edges. CLICK HERE to learn more about Adobe Lightroom. To learn more about how I process images check out my Lightroom Tutorial and Lightroom Presets.

CLICK HERE to learn more about Adobe Lightroom. To learn more about how I process images check out my Lightroom Tutorial and Lightroom Presets.