Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Black & White Queenstown Landscape. Shot with a 14-24 Nikon lens, Lightroom black and white conversion

Here is a black and white version of the previous Queenstown landscape shot. This was taken in the same location but I used the 14-24 Nikon lens to make the scene a little more dramatic, I think the clouds really help this image. I then used Lightroom for the black and white conversion. I tinted the desaturated image by adding a touch of yellow to the highlights, and darkened the edges with gradient filters. CLICK HERE to learn more about Adobe Lightroom. To learn more about how I process images check out my Lightroom Tutorial and Lightroom Presets.

CLICK HERE to learn more about Adobe Lightroom. To learn more about how I process images check out my Lightroom Tutorial and Lightroom Presets.