Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sunrise landscape, shot on Nikon D3 with a 60mm Nikon lens, processed with Lightroom.

I caught this early morning sunrise in Queenstown New Zealand while I was having breakfast. I really like the serene feeling of this shot, the jetty adds a nice graphic element to the overall image. I used Lightroom to enhance the sunrise light source - I did this by brushing over the sunrise and the horizon reflection on the water. I then brightened up this area and slightly defocused it to help make it more subtle. The defocused area was achieved by using negative sharpening and clarity. CLICK HERE to learn more about Adobe Lightroom. To learn more about how I process images check out my Lightroom Tutorial and Lightroom Presets.

CLICK HERE to learn more about Adobe Lightroom. To learn more about how I process images check out my Lightroom Tutorial and Lightroom Presets.