Friday, June 1, 2012

Fresh Green Lemon Leaves Processed Using Lightroom

This shot was taken on a 60mm Macro lens under natural light, I wanted to achieve a very fresh look so I added a few water droplets. The processing helped the fresh look, this was done by adding split tone color, a turquoise blue was added to the shadow areas and a yellow lime color to the highlights. I also managed to sharpen the water droplets to help them stand out more, I then finished the image by darkening the top and bottom with a gradient filter - this was tinted to match the cool color palette. I thought the finished result would work well on a piece of lemon tea packaging! CLICK HERE to learn more about Adobe Lightroom. To learn more about how I process images check out my Lightroom Tutorial and Lightroom Presets.

CLICK HERE to learn more about Adobe Lightroom. To learn more about how I process images check out my Lightroom Tutorial and Lightroom Presets.